Did you know that CORCAN is an ISO 9001 certified organization?
Indeed, CORCAN has been ISO certified since 1992. A quality management system (QMS) allows the organization to ensure the efficiency of its processes and its workforce, to contribute favorably to its mission, while making sure to comply with the requirements of ISO 9001 standard.
What are the benefits of maintaining CORCAN’s ISO 9001 certification?
- Easier to assess the overall organizational context for setting effective goals and identifying issues impacting the organization and maintaining the quality system.
- Give priority to the customers by responding to their needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Work more effectively through process alignment, understood and controlled by all employees.
- Allows increased efficiency and productivity.
- Promotes culture of continuous improvement in all aspects of the organization.
- Adds value to the employability of offenders working in an ISO environment.